Drones allow us to see the world the way they do, peacefully and beautifully from above, and it turns out their view of castles and palaces are even more stunning than what we can see from the ground.
The places included are:
- Castle of Almourol (Tagus River, Vila Nova da Barquinha, Portugal)
- Bled Castle (Lake Bled, Slovenia)
- Blenheim Palace (Woodstock, Oxfordshire, England)
- Dvigrad Castle (Istria, Croatia)
- Ehrenberg Castle (Reutte, Tirol, Austria)
- Hohenwerfen Castle (Salzach valley, Werfen, Austria)
- Khotyn Fortress (Dniester River, Khotyn, Chernivtsi Oblast, Ukraine)
- Landskron Castle (Villach, Carinthia, Austria)
- Neuschwanstein Castle (Hohenschwangau, Füssen, Bavaria, Germany)
- Predjama Castle (Postojna, Predjama, Slovenia)
- Castle Stalker (Port Appin, Argyll and Bute, Scotland, United Kingdom)
There’s something quite poetic about using modern technology to find a new way to appreciate old, beautiful buildings.